Friday, June 23, 2006

Another low-key day

Alex felt better when he woke up. Still slightly warm, but you can tell he’s improving. He ate a regular breakfast and his spirits were more normal. It wasn’t long, though, before Alex started complaining that his ear hurt. His fever returned, and he spent the rest of the day lounging and taking it easy.

I took Sofia and Isabella to La Sabana park, but it was raining so we didn’t play much. I needed change for the bus, so we went to Rostipollos and ate a late-lunch/early dinner.

Bella waiting for her food at Rostipollos

When we got on the bus, I was so busy looking for empty seats that I didn’t notice Ramon. We had happened to catch the same bus. As I looked for a seat with Isabella, I saw out of the corner of my eye Sofia sit on someone’s lap, and at first I assumed it was some kind old lady letting Sofia sit on her instead of standing in the aisle. Then I realized who it was.

That evening, Cristina went down the street with Isabella to get take-out Chinese for dinner.

After much deliberation, Cristina and I decided that it would be better to do the lasik surgery when Isabella is older. We’re still strongly considering coming here to have it done, so we’re glad we checked it out and found a doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home